September 12, 2010

It's Time

Time to hit the road.  It always happens around the fall.  I get stir crazy.  There's lots to do.  There's lots to see.  SO, I'm packin' up the van and I'm going south. 

I'm lookin' forward to climbing at Red Rocks, Joshua Tree, Owens River Gorge, Black Mountain, and everywhere else in between.  I can't WAIT to see Billie Jan in Ventura and Erica in Newport, I always enjoy hangin' with those two.  I'm wondering about those midnight rides in LA, I should probably check that out...  Waking up at the beach and making coffee just outside the rig never sucks.  Driving up the eastside of the Sierras is always amazing!  I'm hitting the hot springs.  I'm taking photos.  You can't stop me...   

AND, there is a lot of work to be done too.  Come see me at these events:

Joshua Tree Experience 
Climb Smart

Oh yeah, I need some books!  I want to be like the bookmobile, but only with like 10 books.  If you have something that I HAVE to read then let me know.  I can give you cookies in exchange.  (My mom always leaves me well stocked.) 

That's all I've got, for now.  I'll be gone till November.

3 comments:

Mike's mom said...

Mike,
Let me know when you need more cookies!! Safe travels.... We will miss you!!

mdpart2 said...

Mom-
Please send cookies to:

Black Diamond Sprinter Van
Attn: Mike Duncan
On The Road
Somewhere, CA

Thanks!

Mike's mom said...

Hmmmm.... I think I could find that address with a little help. All I need is a valid zip code!!